What is a user?
A user within Power365 is any Office 365 or Active Directory object with an associated Mailbox. This includes users, rooms, equipment, shared and group mailboxes.
When are users displayed?
After you have discovered or imported your users.
How do I view user management?
This is performed from the Project Dashboard. Just click Total Users on the main dashboard to open the user management view. You may also use the action menu in the top left corner, choose Users + Mailboxes.
Can I filter the user view?
Yes, you can filter the list by many criteria including migration wave and synchronization status. The list will narrow as you add criteria.
When you have narrowed your search, you can select one or more users, and then perform any actions against them. Or choose View Selected User to narrow your view even more. You may narrow the list by entering a search term. Each column can be sorted via the directional arrows.
What does the Outlook column display?
The Outlook column displays the Outlook cutover status for the user.
The six possible states are:
- Waiting – The Cutover job is in the Updating Profile state
- Complete – The Cutover job is in the Updated Profile state.
- Error – The Cutover job is in the Update Profile Error state.
- Disabled – The assigned migration profile for the user has the Outlook Cutover option disabled.
- Silent (MSI) – The assigned migration profile for the user has the Outlook Cutover option set to use the EXE installer.
- Manual (EXE) – The assigned migration profile for the user has the Outlook Cutover option set to use the MSI installer.
How do I view user and mailbox details?
Double-clicking on a user will bring up detail information about the status of all processes in progress for that user.